Welcome to Odil’s documentation!¶
Odil is a C++11 library for the DICOM standard.
Odil leverages C++ constructs to provide a user-friendly API of the different parts of the DICOM standard. Included in Odil are:
- Reading and writing data sets with any transfer syntax
- Standard JSON and XML representation of datasets
- Clients and servers for the various DICOM protocols (C-FIND, C-GET, C-MOVE, C-STORE)
- Implementation of the DICOM web-services (WADO-RS, QIDO-RS, STOW-RS)
- Conversion to and from DCMTK data structures.
Odil builds and run on:
- Linux (Debian 8 and 9; Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 and 18.04). Official packages are available in Debian and Ubuntu, as well as unofficial backports.
- macOS (a Homebrew tap is available)
Odil is free software: you can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the CeCILL-B license.
Table of contents¶
- User documentation
- Developer documentation